Home Welcome Services Cell Groups Youth Organisations Church Life Croft View Contact Us

Job Opportunity

Children, young people and families worker.

Salary: £17,846 to £22,020 based on Methodist pay scales, dependent on hours worked.

We are looking to appoint someone with drive, initiative, vision and a heart to build and develop children, young people and families work in the North West Durham Circuit of the Methodist Church.

This is a full-time post and funding is available for a period of 5 years. The post will be based at Lanchester Methodist Church and 75% of that role will be with that church with the remaining 25% will be spent across the circuit.

To apply please complete the application form and the equality and diversity monitoring form  both of which which can be downloaded below together with the job description and person specification.

Applications can be emailed to m.burdon@c-pac.net or posted to: Mr M Burdon, 5 Pelaw Avenue, Stanley, Durham, DH9 0HE.

The closing date for applications is 5th July, 2019 and interviews are scheduled for the week 15th to 19th of July.

If you have any queries about the job, or would like to discuss it, please contact Mervyn Burdon on m.burdon@c-pac.net.


Please click below for:

Application Form

Equality and diversity monitoring form

Job Description

Person Specification